Millstone® Premium Coffee Expands Portfolio With Two New Blends
NEW Millstone Mayan Black Onyx(TM) and House Blend are “A Cup Above the Rest”
ORRVILLE, Ohio, July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Just in time to celebrate National Coffee Month in August, Millstone® premium packaged coffee expands its portfolio with the introduction of two remarkable new blends – Mayan Black Onyx(TM) and House Blend. These expertly-crafted blends are designed for coffee enthusiasts, inspiring adventure and offering an incomparable coffee experience. When it comes to quality and taste, Millstone coffee may very well be the best-kept secret in the coffee aisle.
“We’re finding that sophisticated coffee consumers are interested in how different beans and roasts contribute to the flavor profile of the coffee,” said Maribeth Burns, Vice President, Corporate Communications, The J.M. Smucker Company. “We are passionate about coffee and committed to discovering new offerings to enhance the coffee experience for Millstone coffee drinkers.”
New Flavor Profiles:
Mayan Black Onyx: Made from high quality Arabica coffee beans grown high in the mountains before being perfectly roasted to produce a dark, full-bodied blend with a rich finish. This blend is Certified USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified(TM).
- House Blend: A medium roast coffee with globally sourced 100% Arabica beans. This well-balanced blend provides a flavorful, smooth finish.
- Millstone Mayan Black Onyx and House Blend coffee will be available nationwide at select retailers beginning August 2014. Millstone offers a taste and aroma to suit every palate. Select varieties of Millstone coffee are Fair Trade Certified(TM), which directly support a better life for farming families through fair prices, direct trade, community development and environmental stewardship.
The introduction of the Mayan Black Onyx and House Blend varieties coincides with a larger brand refresh for Millstone, including bold new packaging and an expanded portfolio line-up to distinguish the brand for those who recognize coffee as more than just a drink, but as an experience to savor.
- Millstone premium packaged coffee is simply “A Cup Above the Rest”:
- It all started in a small corner of the Pacific Northwest with a group of roasters and today, we still select the most coveted beans from across the world
- Our Master Roasters use a slow-roasting process that brings out the best flavor possible by tailoring time and temperature to every bean’s unique characteristic
- Light, Medium, Medium Dark and Dark roasts available
- Select varieties of Millstone coffee are Certified USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified(TM)
- Available in 10-12oz size bags & K-Cup® packs
For more information on Millstone Coffee, please visit Millstone.com.
About The J.M. Smucker Company
For more than 115 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and natural foods products in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker’s®, Folgers®, Dunkin’ Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Cafe Bustelo®, Cafe Pilon®, truRoots®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation® and Bick’s® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth, and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.jmsmucker.com.
The J.M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks referenced herein, except for the following, which are used under license: Pillsbury® is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; and Dunkin’ Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder LLC.
Dunkin’ Donuts® brand is licensed to The J.M. Smucker Company for packaged coffee products sold in retail channels such as grocery stores, mass merchandisers, club stores, and drug stores. This information does not pertain to Dunkin’ Donuts® coffee or other products for sale in Dunkin’ Donuts® restaurants.
SOURCE: The J.M. Smucker Company